Home > eBay Templates
eBay Listing Template is designed for all listings in eBay. There are 3 steps:
1. Setup everything in the listing template codes (links, logo and etc) except item details. This step we can do for you if you need.
2. Add your item description and pictures into the listing template using TagBot, you don't need to edit codes.
3. Copy & paste all the export codes to your eBay listing description section.
We will send you detailed instructions with screenshots.
You can also use it with third party listing tool such as Inkfrog, Auctiva, Highwire, Vendio, M2E Pro, PrestaBay, WP-Lister and etc.
We know eBay rules well, we only do what eBay allows. We're not going to design any eBay templates with elements that violate eBay policy.
All of our eBay templates are responsive to all devices include computers, tablets and mobiles. Responsive means its layout design will change automatically based on the width of the devices or browsers, to give users a best viewing experience.
All of our eBay templates are tested to be compatible with all devices (computers, tablets and mobiles) and browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE and etc).
All of our eBay Listing Templates are compatible with TagBot by default. Click here to know what is TagBot. It's an useful tool when you add listing template into your eBay listings, you don't need to edit codes if you use it. If you don't want to use it please let us know.
If you need your listing template to be compatible with third party listing tool such as Inkfrog, Auctiva, Highwire, Vendio, M2E Pro, PrestaBay, WP-Lister and etc, please let us know when you purchase it, we will add related codes to your listing template.
All of our eBay templates are coded using HTML and pure inline CSS codes which are accepted by eBay. We have tested all templates on eBay to ensure they are 100% eBay-friendly.
The sizes of all elements include the images are designed to be flexible, so that the templates won't be distorted when you revise the contents and images. Besides, expansions are allowed and best fitted with your contents. The HTML files are fully editable. We have instruction comments inside all HTML files to show you where and how to edit your contents.
All of our eBay Listing Templates have a mouse-click / touch image gallery. We make it using HTML and CSS codes. It's easy to edit and you can insert as many images as you want.
We have instructions inside each template. If you are facing any problems or need more instructions, you can contact us at anytime. We have professional eBay template designer that will guide and consult you.
No monthly cost, pay once and use forever.
- All template codes and images will be sent to you so that you have everything with you safe. So, you will need certain Image Hosting (can use FREE image hosting) or Web Hosting to store your image files.
- We'll send you instructions.
- Please note that you only can use our template in ONE eBay account. If you need to use it in more than one eBay account, you must purchase copyright from us.
- Please let us know if you need your listing template to be able to compatible with Inkfrog, Auctiva, Highwire, Vendio, M2E Pro, PrestaBay, WP-Lister and etc, we'll add the compatible codes before send it to you.
- Our listing templates are by default with TagBot codes added in it. Click here to know what is TagBot.
- If you need a custom template, please contact us to let us know your needs and your ideas for the design. You can refer to some of our existing/pre-made templates, portfolios or any websites to explain to us what are the designs or functions you want, it'd be easier to understand.
- To our existing/pre-made eBay templates, we'll only sell limited number of each design to ensure their uniqueness.
- You cannot resell our templates.
Q: eBay listing template has 2 designs, what is the difference between Design A and Design B?
A: Due to eBay policy 2017, eBay Listing Template is no longer allowed to use dynamic/automatic categories. So, Design A contains a custom category box which need you to edit categories in codes, we suggest you use it only if you think you don't or seldom change your store categories. Design B is without category box.
PS. If you still want to use dynamic/automatic categories in your eBay listings, please use eBay default category box, go to your eBay "Manage My Store > Marketing Tools > Listing Frame", select "Store header and left-navigation category list". It's very very easy to turn on and turn off this box, and it will not affect anything, so please try it yourself to see if you like it.
Q: If I needed free installation service, how long would you need to install the template for me?
A: After I have received full payment, I will send you a list of what I need from you to do the installation, then you must send us everything in one email. After I have received everything, I will do the installation at the same day or the next day.
PS. Installation service doesn't include adding listing template to your eBay listings.
Q: Do you need my eBay login if I need free installation service?
I don't need your eBay login.
Q: What if I change my eBay id or store name?
A: You'll need to edit all the links in your template. And please let us know so that we could identify you in our customer list to ensure your copyright.
Q: How to copy eBay gallery picture link/url?